10' x 14' Cherry/Copper Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Looking for a beautiful rug to catch the eyes of your guests? This 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is perfect! Each stitch is hand-knotted to perfection to give you the quality you're looking for. The thing to love about this rug is that it gets detailed and more detailed the longer you look at it. It's perfect for bringing culture into your decor.
- Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are known to have a softer palette than most traditional Persian rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. When it comes to durability, the Peshawar Ziegler rugs are tough to beat. To ensure for more lasting quality, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Buy your Peshawar Ziegler Rug from Ohorona24.net.ua at a lower cost because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. Buy as many as you want, the shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Rust
- Size: 10 ft. 2 in. W x 13 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1121