10' x 14' Red/Olive Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Add a touch of style and luxury to your space with this 10' x 14' Ziegler Rug. It has a unique pattern and vibrant colors you won't find anywhere else. Natural fibers ensure the cruelty-free process of creating this rug. Display it over hardwood floors or tile floors to soften the area for your feet.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. This process also helps them look antique. We recommend displaying a Peshawar Ziegler Rug under your table, in the library or in your office. For more tips, you can check out this blog post on Decorating With Oriental Rugs to learn more. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Red
- Size: 10 ft. 0 in. W x 14 ft. 7 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1183