10' x 14' Burgundy/Blue Peshawar Ziegler Rug
An embroidered piece for the masses, this 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug screams elegance from miles away! The burgundy and deep ocean blue colors come together to give this work of art an outstanding detail. It's also made cruelty-free, making the piece even more amazing. And Because of the hand knotting techniques of our artisans, this Peshawar Ziegler Rug is built to last for years to come.
- Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are known to have a softer palette than most traditional Persian rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by our skilled artisans who are capable of creating the most exceptional vegetable dyes and hand-spun New Zealand wool. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are also stonewashed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Peshawar Ziegler Rugs can complement a wide variety of contemporary and traditional furniture. We recommend adding this one in your bedroom, kitchen, or library. For more decorating tips, don't forget to read this blog post on How to Choose the Best Rug Color for Your Space. Here at Ohorona24.net.ua, you can buy as many rugs as you want because the shipping is always free! We also offer Huge Savings and Guaranteed Free Returns (including return shipping). Shop now!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Red
- Size: 10 ft. 5 in. W x 13 ft. 7 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1180