10' x 14' Golden/Crimson Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Searching for a bold decoration to make your space pop up? This 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is perfect for you! Looking at this beautiful and unique rug, you see a skull at first in the center. But that's the beauty of this abstract piece: it can be interpreted in many different ways. With its edgier design, only the best of the best can handle this Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Are you one of those people? Order this rug today and make your floors happy!
- At Rugknots, we provide you with colorful and on-trend Peshawar Ziegler Rugs for every lifestyle and budget. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. This process also helps them look antique. When it comes to durability, the Peshawar Ziegler rugs are tough to beat. To ensure for more lasting quality, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. We promise a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee if you change your mind. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase. Plus, you can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Red
- Size: 10 ft. 4 in. W x 14 ft. 3 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1149