10' x 14' Crimson/Taupe Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This beautiful 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is unique, stylish and ready to accent your decor with authentic elegance. It features bold colors and distressed contemporary design. Carefully embroidered edges surround intricate floral patterns in the center. The hand-knotted construction and natural fibers give this rug a luxuriously soft feel under your feet.
- When you buy a Peshawar Ziegler Rug from Rugknots, 15% of the rug's proceeds also go toward helping build schools in Pakistan. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. To know more on how to keep them looking new for years, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Our goal at Ohorona24.net.ua is to make sure your shopping experience is fun and exciting. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase. Plus, you can buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Red
- Size: 10 ft. 1 in. W x 13 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1123