10' x 14' Black/Ruby Red Persian Rug
Black and red dominate this classic 10' x 14' Pak Persian Rug - while red, grey, gold and ivory play among its intricate patterns. Marvel at the detail of each strip of this rug's large border, which eventually leads the eye to its focal point: around the red flower that, with a bit of artistic inspiration, could also be interpreted as the Sun. Other large red flowers are hand-knotted across the rug's interior, with endless blossoms of smaller flowers and leaves.
- Pak Persian Rugs undergo a meticulous weaving process as each thread is hand-knotted to form a complex design. Years of craftsmanship and experience are poured into every rug from Ohorona24.net.ua. Our Persian Rugs are carefully and artistically weaved by artisans with years of craftsmanship and experience in carpet-making. We use only lush, freshly sheared 100% New Zealand wool in order to ensure the utmost quality and sleekness. Persian Rugs are perfect for adding a strikingly bold statement in any room. For more tips, check out this blog post on How to Achieve Boho Chic Style in Your Home. Ohorona24.net.ua has hand knotted Pak Persian rugs at the LOWEST wholesale prices with FREE shipping and returns. Enjoy shopping with us!
- Collection: Pak Persian Rug
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 9.92 ft. W x 14.25 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP16-1-12-255