Mocha/Tan Contemporary Rug - Multiple Sizes
Original price $189.00
Current price $155.00
Give your space the right amount of color that is warm enough and not too overwhelming. Go for the classic neutrals. Hand-tufted with the highest quality wool from India, this contemporary rug features vine and floral motifs in shades of tan on a mocha surface to make a magnificent addition in any room. Available in different sizes to give you more options for different spaces in your home.
- Complementary to most color palettes, brown and tan neutrals add texture and luxury to your space. This color scheme creates a chic and classic tone and is perfect for creating a subtle yet warm mood. The small-scale patterns on this rug create a busier look and is a great way to grab a lot of attention but you can balance it out with the muted vintage color palette of the surface for that perfect floor piece that’s not too overwhelming. Wool is one of the most popular material to construct a rug from. It is very durable, soft and easy to clean. Guaranteed in excellent quality with the construction and material used, this hand-tufted pure wool Indian rug is perfect for high traffic social spaces like the living room or office. Let the patterns complement your decors and make a world of difference to your design.
- Collection: Zarin Collection
- Primary Color: Brown
- Made in: India
- Size: 2'x3', 2'6"x8', 3'6"x5'6", 5'6"x8'6", 7'6"x9'6", 8'x11', 9'6"x13'6"
- Pile Height: 0.37
- Construction: Indian Hand Tufted
- Material: 100% WOOL PILE
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: ZARINZR-02MOC