10' x 14' Teal/Tan Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Looking to add a bright, yet intricate rug for your home? This 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is perfect for you! It's ideal for anyone who loves green, earthy tones. Featuring a floral motif in shades of teal and light brown. Will make an attractive rug for your home or office. For the more serious, rug lovers out there, this piece is an investment, but with guaranteed durability to last a lifetime.
- At Ohorona24.net.ua, we create unique pieces for beautiful homes like yours. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend displaying a Peshawar Ziegler Rug under your table, in the library or in your office. For more tips, you can check out this blog post on How to Design Your Office Like a Boss to learn more. Our rugs are offered at lower costs because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. You can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free. If you don't like it, you can return it for Free - Guaranteed!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Green
- Size: 10 ft. 1 in. W x 13 ft. 8 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1182