10' x 14' Taupe/Tan Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is a glorious addition to your contemporary and traditional space. Made from 100% wool, it has the quality you're looking for in a rug. It showcases a square motif in the hues of tan and taupe. Can fit in with a neutral-toned room or a room with bright colors to contrast. Perfect for creating a decadently cozy area in your home for all to enjoy.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Want to learn how to maintain the beauty of your rug? Check out these tips on How to Prevent/Remove Pet Stains and Odors on Oriental Rugs. Our goal at Ohorona24.net.ua is to make sure your shopping experience is fun and exciting. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase. Plus, you can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 10 ft. 1 in. W x 13 ft. 7 in.
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1179