10' x 14' Sepia/Denim Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Free-spirited and vibrantly colored 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is perfect for adding a warm and inviting look to your space. It features a beautifully intricate border surrounding a simpler patterned middle. Mainly consisting of the color Sepia, this rug great for just about any room with its neutral color. Add this to your home today to be the envy of every interior designer!
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. This process also helps them look antique. We recommend displaying a Peshawar Ziegler Rug under your table, in the library or in your office. For more tips, you can check out this blog post on Decorating With Oriental Rugs to learn more. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 10 ft. 0 in. W x 13 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1176