9' x 12' Ink/Tortilla Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Classic colors and designs make this large 9' x 12' Peshawar Ziegler Rug a timeless work of art. A dark black-blue center contrasts sharply with gold, tan, red, and blue design motifs. Detailed handiwork is displayed in each intricate pattern. A light beige backdrop serves as the base for softer patterns in the border. Though this rug's colors vary greatly, the design is very balanced from edge to edge.
- With so many styles to choose from, we've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Want to know how to make your rug beautiful through the years? Don't forget to read these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Ohorona24.net.ua has hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler rugs at the lowest wholesale prices because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to us for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 9 ft. W x 11 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9BL-4-12-661