4' x 6' Midnight Sky/Almond Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Embrace the black-and-white boldness of this 4' x 6' Peshawar Ziegler Rug that features a dark border and light interior. Brown and gold soften the vibrant contrast of this wool rug's color scheme. Simplistic floral patterns play across the rug's area, with blue and lavender details embedded in petals, leaves, and stems. Sure to complement your home decor beautifully.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend adding this rug to your living room, library or office. For more tips, don't forget to read this blog post about Decorating With Oriental Rugs. We always offer free shipping on all orders. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 4 ft. W x 6 ft. 3 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1287