4' x 6' Terracotta/Beige Peshawar Ziegler Rug
A thick terracotta-colored border and soft cream interior provide a warm palette for this cozy 4' x 6' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Big, simple design elements keep this wool rug's pattern simple and sweet, and touches of detail show the true handiwork that founds each fiber. Hand-made in Pakistan.
- At Ohorona24.net.ua, we create unique pieces for beautiful homes like yours. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend displaying a Peshawar Ziegler Rug under your table, in the library or in your office. For more tips, you can check out this blog post on How to Design Your Office Like a Boss to learn more. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Red
- Size: 3 ft. 92 in. W x 5 ft. 83 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1260