8' x 10' Linen/Spice Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Soft beige hues and light pink-rose colors give this large 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug a soft, feminine touch. Neutral beige and cool blue tones play across the smaller design elements and delicately curved lines harmonize the different elements displayed in this detailed work of art. This hand-knotted, pure wool rug features a thick, multi-tiered border that echoes many of the designs featured in the rug's simply elegant center. Motifs resemble flowers, vines, leaves, and other natural elements.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Ohorona24.net.ua donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children in Pakistan. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 8 ft. W x 10 ft. 4 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1248