8' x 10' Aubergine/Grey Peshawar Ziegler Rug
A rich, eggplant color gives this large 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug a regal feel. Plenty of negative space shows off the delicacy and intricacy of the designs in the rug's center; an inverse color scheme in the border displays more positive space for an interesting contrast. A light beige pattern softens up the overall look. Floral designs are repeated across this rug's four central areas and reflected symmetrically across spaces. The perfect rug to enhance the beauty of your room.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile, durable and made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Ohorona24.net.ua donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children affected by child labor in the rug industry. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler Rug
- Primary Color: Aubergine
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 9 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-6-15-920