8' x 10' Chocolate/Blue Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Dark browns and light blues contrast beautifully in this graceful 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. A simple, fine-lined design is hand-knotted from edge to edge and framed by a stunning, multi-tiered border. Diamond patterns complement floral designs that are repeated across the rug's center. The border features more detailed, smaller motifs repeated in a perfectly harmonious manner. A close look at this rug reveals specks of different toned colors, which speaks to the hand-dyed nature of the pure wool material. Make this beauty the centerpiece in your room.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by our expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Because of the hand knotting techniques of our artisans, this Peshawar Ziegler Rug is built to last for generations. To make your rug last a long time, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Our goal at Ohorona24.net.ua is complete customer satisfaction. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase.
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Chocolate
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 10 ft. 4 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-1-12-59