9' x 12' Mocha/Latte Peshawar Ziegler Rug
From afar, this 9' x 12' Peshawar Ziegler Rug's brown-and-tan color scheme might seem simple. Upon closer inspection, specks of beige, chocolate, gold, and bronze add depth and intrigue to this handmade design item. This large, oriental rug's fibers are composed of hand-spun wool. The fibers are hand-knotted into intricate designs, resulting in this stunning work of art. Sophisticated patterns add elegance to this rug and feature traditional designs and motifs.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend adding this rug to your living room, library or office. For more tips, don't forget to read this blog post on Decorating With Oriental Rugs. We always offer free shipping on all orders. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 8 ft. 11 in. W x 11 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP10-1-12-24