8' x 10' Beige/Rust Peshawar Ziegler Rug
A soft, antique-inspired print is knotted gracefully throughout this 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug's h center area, and framed by an intricate border. A soft cream color forms the background for this large, wool rug, and the design features rust reds, warm caramels, soft blues, and other inviting tones. Floral motifs are repeated in a symmetrical but spontaneous manner. Display this lovely piece to add sophistication to your home.
- Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are known to have a softer palette than most traditional Persian rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. This process also helps them look antique. To make your rug last a long time, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Our goal at Ohorona24.net.ua is complete customer satisfaction. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase. Plus, you can buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler Rug
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 10 ft. 3 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-1-12-61