10' x 14' Rusty/Mocha Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is a unique and special addition to your home decor. With its natural fiber, durable construction, laid-back hues, and intricate patterns, this rug is sure to impress guests. It features modern floral-like patterns in rich, inviting shades of copper orange and hints of a beautiful blue. Hand knotted from 100% wool. Makes the perfect rug for your living room.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Want to learn how to maintain the beauty of your rug? Check out these tips on How to Prevent/Remove Pet Stains and Odors on Oriental Rugs. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Rust
- Size: 10 ft. 0 in. W x 13 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR-A4270