10' x 14' Cinnamon/Oat Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is a magnificent addition to any room looking for an elegant touch. It features an intricately detailed border that surrounds a rich reddish brown center that contrasts well with the border's tan shade. This rug is durable and versatile. Place one in your home or office. Made to last for lifetimes, you won't be disappointed when you add this rug to your collection!
- Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are known to have a softer palette than most traditional Persian rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Because of the hand knotting techniques of our artisans, our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are built to last for generations. To make your rug last a long time, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Our goal at Ohorona24.net.ua is complete customer satisfaction. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase.
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 10 ft. 1 in. W x 14 ft. 0 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR-A4285