10' x 13' Oyster/Tan Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This gorgeous rug 10' x 13' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is extremely versatile. It features rich, dark shades of tan and blue with unique flower motifs that take up the center surrounded by an intricate border. This rug is perfect for giving your home an elegant and fresh appearance.
- Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are known to have a softer palette than most traditional Persian rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. The antique appearance and distinct finish of this Peshawar Ziegler Rug make it perfect for adding sophistication to your space. It's not only beautiful but also durable. To know more about how to make your rugs last long, don't forget to read these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Here at Ohorona24.net.ua, you can buy as many rugs as you want because the shipping is always free! We also offer Huge Savings and Guaranteed Free Returns (including return shipping). Shop now!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Tan
- Size: 10 ft. 5 in. W x 13 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR-A4269