10' x 14' Obsidian/Buttermilk Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is sure to impress your guests! It features intricate patterns in rich shades of black and buttermilk. This hand-knotted, 100% wool rug would make the perfect dining room table area rug. It's versatile and durable. Perfect for enhancing any living space.
- At Ohorona24.net.ua, we create unique pieces within a broad range of budgets. We offer rugs at lower costs because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. We recommend displaying a Peshawar Ziegler Rug under your table, in the library or in your office. For more tips, you can check out this blog post on Decorating With Oriental Rugs to learn more. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 10 ft. 1 in. W x 13 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR-A4181