9' x 12' Dandelion/Anchor Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Traditional oriental patterns and impeccable craftsmanship form this large 9' x 12' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Sure to impress guests, this stunning, 9x12 rug features ornate patterns in rich shades of red, blue and ivory. This hand-knotted, wool rug would make the perfect dining room table area rug or add flair to any traditional living space.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. The meticulous process is making these rugs is done in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations, by the hands of skilled weavers. They are hand-knotted using 100% pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Want to know how to make your Peshawar Ziegler Rug last a long time? Check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. You can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free. If you don't like it, you can return it for Free - Guaranteed!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 9 ft. 2 in. W x 12 ft. 0 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR-A3957