3' x 5' Tan/Scarlet Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This 3' x 5' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is the perfect addition to a country-chic space. Featuring pearl and ivory hues with a golden border, this unique 3x5 Peshawar Ziegler wool rug is embellished with geometric patterns in deep reds and light lavenders. Display this rug in your living room or library.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend adding this rug to your living room, library or office. For more tips, don't forget to read this blog post on Decorating With Oriental Rugs. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Color: Beige
- Measurements: 2 ft. 11 in. W x 5 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: Free 30 Day Returns
- Shipping: Free
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1357