9' x 12' Chocolate/Fawn Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Small, fine lines form large sweeping shapes in this unique and oversized 9' x 12' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. This large, oriental rug's elegant design is complemented by a simple color scheme of chocolate brown and warm beige. A stately yet muted border features two layers of thick checkered designs; the border's interior echoes the main design of the rug's center.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend adding this rug to your living room, library or office. Ohorona24.net.ua donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children in Pakistan. Help us give back by ordering today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Chocolate
- Size: 8 ft. 11 in. W x 12 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-1-12-84