6' x 9' Hickory/Burgundy Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Add some oriental flair to your space by displaying this unique, hand-knotted work of art. Rich brown colors complement soft beige hues and olive undertones in this stunning 6' x 9' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Featuring hand-knotted wool and intricate patterns, this lovely piece is as durable as it is beautiful.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. When it comes to durability, our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are tough to beat. To learn more on how to make your rug last longer, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. If your room does not look more sophisticated with this Peshawar Ziegler Rug, simply send it back to us within 30 days of receiving it. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Hickory
- Size: 5 ft. 11 in. W x 9 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-4-12-521