9' x 14' Tan/Burgundy Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Structured geometric shapes mix with fun, diagonal lines and floral prints in this large 9' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. This hand-knotted rug's whimsical interior pattern is harnessed by a traditional border, which features classic Peshawar Ziegler patterns and complex detail. The rug's color palette includes soft beige, warm camel, dark chocolate brown and rich wine-colored red.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. Our rugs are offered at lower costs because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. You can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free. If you don't like it, you can return it for Free - Guaranteed! Ohorona24.net.ua donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children affected by child labor in the rug industry. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 9 ft. 1 in. W x 14 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP10-4-12-467