10' x 14' Black/Sandcastle Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This beautiful 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug can easily blend into many design schemes. It features intricate floral patterns in rich shades of black and tan. Its size is perfect for any large living areas. The hand-knotted construction gives this rug soft feel under your feet. We guarantee its durability so your purchase will last lifetimes!
- At Rugknots, we provide colorful and on-trend Peshawar Ziegler Rugs for every lifestyle and budget. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs undergo meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. When it comes to durability, our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are tough to beat. To ensure more lasting quality, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. We promise a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee if you change your mind. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase. Plus, you can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 10 ft. 0 in. W x 14 ft. 0 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR-A4178