9' x 12' Canary/Gold Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Authentic Middle-Eastern design collides with luxurious craftsmanship to create this9' x 12' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Featuring a classic color palette of golds and browns with a touch of vibrant blue, this Peshawar Ziegler rug is sure to be an impressive addition to any space. Its hand-knotted construction gives this oriental wool rug supreme durability along with velvety softness.
- With so many styles to choose from, we've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Want to know how to make your rug beautiful through the years? Don't forget to read these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 9 ft. 1 in. W x 11 ft. 5 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR-A1069