Sandy Tan/Sage/Beige Southwestern Rug — Multiple Sizes
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This Turkish rug is chock-full of traditional oriental design patterns. Its neutral color palette and beige backdrop allow the ornate designs to stand out. Machine-made in Turkey from polypropylene, this rug is as durable as it is visually appealing.
- This Southwestern rug in beige with accents in shades of tan and sage is a beautiful neutral decor that will complement any design element, furnishing or wall. It is made from polypropylene fibers, one of the favorite synthetic materials used in rug making because of its durability and affordability. Synthetic rugs cost way less than natural fibers however, polypropylene is one of the most practical choices. You can easily incorporate polypropylene-made rugs in both indoor and outdoor design because of its moisture resistance and color retention properties allowing you to decorate bathrooms or poolside social spaces with this rug and not worry about fading and growing molds or mildew from sun and water exposure. This is definitely a practical purchase while getting a durable and visually effective decor which every homeowner would appreciate. What are you waiting for? Add this to your home decor collection and be amazed at the endless design possibilities you have for a fraction of the cost.
- Collection: Belmont Collection
- Primary Color: Tan
- Made in: Turkey
- Size: 2'x3', 2'3"x7'6", 3'11"x5'7", 5'3"x7'6", 7'10"x9'10", 9'3"x12'6"
- Construction: Machine Made
- Material: 100% Polypropylene Pile
- Returns: Free 30 Days Return
- Shipping: Free
- Pile Height: 0.37
- SKU: BELMOBE-04IVY