9' x 12' Tan/Brown Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This large 9' x 12' Tan/Brown Peshawar Ziegler Rug is a must-have for your home. It features lovely hues of brown, red and green with intricate and delicate floral patterns. This lovely piece is made for any room looking for a more neutral but still intricately-patterned rug. Display this in any space in your home.
- With so many styles to choose from, we've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Want to know how to make your rug beautiful through the years? Don't forget to read these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 9 ft. 1 in. W x 11 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR-A2748