10' x 14' Charcoal/Taupe Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug gives other ornate rugs a run for their money. Diamonds are seen a mile away with this rug! Just when you think the elaborate design fades into color, there's another detail to pick out. A staple if you're looking to make a royal impression.
- With so many styles to choose from, we've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted meticulously and cruelty-free. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. You can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free. If you don't like it for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase. Ohorona24.net.ua donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children affected by child labor in the rug industry. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler Rug
- Primary Color: Purple
- Size: 9 ft. 11 in. W x 14 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1228