8' x 10' Parchment/Coral Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Bold floral designs dominate this graceful and rustic 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. A muted color palette helps soften the effect of this 100% wool rug's stately appearance. Rust orange-reds, rich lavender blues, soft beiges, and warm camel colors blend together among the simple, large design. The structured border features more intricate patterns. Motifs resemble flowers, vines, husks, and buds; paisleys and other whimsical elements make this rug lighthearted and feminine.
- We've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Ohorona24.net.ua donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children affected by child labor in the rug industry. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 9 ft. 7 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-1-12-324