3' x 5' Ivory/Chestnut Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This 3' x 5' Peshawar Ziegler Rug will surely dazzle up your space. This intricate and unique oriental rug features a delightfully cool palette and highly detailed design. It's a statement piece that will catch the eye and delight viewers with its complex design and cheerful color scheme. Lavenders, roses, and golds play across the hand-knotted wool rug's borders and are highlighted among its beige base.
- We've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend displaying a Peshawar Ziegler Rug under your table, in the library or in your office. For more tips, don't forget to read this blog post on Decorating With Oriental Rugs. We always offer free shipping on all orders. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Ivory
- Size: 3 ft. W x 4 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1336