10 x 14 Beige/Honey/Ivory Ikat Rug
With its light colored background and rich golden border and designs, this rug has a royal-like style to it that will make any room look elegant. Also embedded into the design are light faded designs weaving in between the dark golden objects, adding to the beautiful pattern.
- The fibers used in making this gorgeous Pakistani Ikat rug are made by dying the threads before they are woven, creating an uneven, blurred effect on the design for an added artistic finish on the rug's overall look. It is made of the most durable and hardwearing natural fiber from New Zealand. This wool rug is ideal for high foot traffic areas in your home because of its natural ability to resist soiling and staining with 30% higher stain resistance rate than the best synthetic fibers. Wool rugs are definitely a home decor favorite because you can easily maintain them without spending too much time cleaning to make sure they stay top shape for a long time. This high-quality floor decor is a very good investment and a great addition to your collection of home decors. Take advantage of amazing deals and offers only at Ohorona24.net.ua to make the most of your purchase.
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 9 ft. 10 in. W x 13 ft. 10 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-8-20-1537