10' x 14' Crimson/Sage Peshawar Ziegler Rug
The design of this 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is so rich it transfers into a pretty pattern on the back. Beautiful flowers make up the diagonal crosses on this hand-knotted rug. On the outside rim is a beautiful sage that contrasts outstandingly with the Crimson, giving the rug a royal feel. Don't pass up the chance to add this rug to your collection!
- Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are known to have a softer palette than most traditional Persian rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. This process also helps them look antique. To make your rug last a long time, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Our goal at Ohorona24.net.ua is complete customer satisfaction. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase. Plus, you can buy as many as you want, the shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Red
- Size: 10 ft. 0 in. W x 13 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A4653