10' x 12' Creamy/Beige Peshawar Ziegler Rug
If you're looking for a subtly intricate area rug, this 10' x 12' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is the piece for you! While many of our larger rugs have shocking (but still exquisite) patterns, this lovely piece is more subdued due to its blend of neutral shades. That doesn't make it any less valuable though! It's perfect if you're looking for a beautiful rug to go with your neutral themed room, or it can be a standout against dark wooden floors.
- Antique Ziegler rugs are very rare and the price reflects it. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile, durable and worth the price! Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Want to know how to maintain the beauty of your rug? Check out these tips on How to Prevent/Remove Pet Stains and Odors on Oriental Rugs. We always offer free shipping on all orders. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free! If you don't like it, you can return it for Free - Guaranteed!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler Rug
- Primary Color: Ivory
- Size: 9 ft. 9 in. W x 12 ft. 8 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand -Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR6A1144