3' x 5' Juniper/Merlot Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This 3' x 5' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is bursting with style and character. An intricate design sprawls across the oriental rug's canvas and is contained by a thick cream-colored border. Green, Gold and Merlot colors are knotted into the design for beautiful depth and contrast; thick, hand knotted wool fibers give this rug a rich texture. Perfect for any space in your home.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend adding this rug to your living room, library or office. For more tips, don't forget to read this blog post on Decorating With Oriental Rugs. We always offer free shipping on all orders. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Green
- Size: 2 ft. 11 in. W x 5 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1312