8 x 10 Sand/Brown/Ivory Ikat Rug
Showing true beauty with an antique-inspired style, this Ikat rug is a work of art and a good fit for any style room. The intricacies of the design pattern show the true craftsmanship of hand knotting. The colors of Gold and Beige give this Ikat rug a distressed quality that adds to the rustic appearance.
- Ikat means "to bind". It is formed by binding the yarns in the desired pattern, then dyed making this a high-value rug because of the process used in making this floor piece. The design of Ikat rugs is characterized by the apparent blurriness as a result of the difficulty of weavers to align the dyed fibers. The blurriness on this rug's design definitely adds to its value and visual appeal. A large area rug like this one is ideal for creating definition and separation in a large open space for a more put together and cohesive home design. Made of the strongest, most durable natural wool fibers in New Zealand, you are guaranteed a long-lasting and hardwearing floor decor that you can easily incorporate in both indoor and outdoor design. Get the most of your home decor by adding a high-quality and versatile rug that you can transition to several home styles. Shop now and get the best deals only at Ohorona24.net.ua!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 10 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-8-20-1546