10' x 14' Coal/Wine Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Are you looking for an intricate piece to add to your decor? You need this 10' x 14' Peshawar Ziegler Rug! Made of the finest wool from New Zealand. This rug is guaranteed to last a lifetime, making it well worth its investment! The hand-knotted construction and natural fibers give this rug a luxuriously soft feel under your feet. Great for any large living space!
- Peshawar Rugs are known far and wide for their classic and eastern looks. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by our expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Peshawari Ziegler Rugs are adored all over the world. We recommend displaying one in your home or office. To learn more, check out this blog post on How to Choose the Best Rug Color for Your Space. Our goal at Ohorona24.net.ua is complete customer satisfaction. That's why we offer Huge Discounts, Free Shipping and Guaranteed Free Returns (including return shipping). Buy this gorgeous Peshawar Ziegler Rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 10 ft. 1 in. W x 14 ft. 0 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR-A1146