8' x 11' Black/Ivory Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Embrace the boldness of black and white in this stunning 8' x 11' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Due to its meticulous craftsmanship, this hand-knotted, wool rug's beauty is matched only to its durability and quality. Featuring an ornate center pattern, encompassed by an intricate border, this hand-knotted rug is sure to enhance any living space.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile, durable and made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Ohorona24.net.ua donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children affected by child labor in the rug industry. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 10 ft. 3 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP10-1-12-15