8' x 10' Chocolate/Gold Peshawar Ziegler Rug
An intricate, wide border dominates this elegant 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug, which boasts warm hues of brown, gold, and beige. A charming design mixes artistic and geometric patterns for a balanced, unique look. Detailed designs feature splashes of dark-and-light contrasts for depth and visual interest. Add a graphic spirited punch to your space by displaying this beautiful rug.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile, durable and made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using 100% pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. Thanks to our wonderful customers, Ohorona24.net.ua was able to provide a foundation for the future of children in Pakistan and possibly for the world. We donate a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children affected by child labor in the rug industry. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. You can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to us for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 8 ft. W x 9 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-1-12-327